Need to Update your Donation Information?
We recently switched to a new donation platform that includes a Gift Services Center where monthly donors can:
- Update the credit card associated with your gift;
- Change the date on which your gift is charged;
- Cancel your monthly gift.
You can access the Gift Service Center HERE. However, a few tips on accessing the Service Center for the first time:
- All existing monthly donors are already registered. Do not register as a new user.
- The first time you log in, you'll need to set ("reset") your password.
- Your "username" and "email" will BOTH be the email you used when you made your initial monthly gift.
- After clicking submit, you'll receive an email from The Public's Radio" with a link to reset your password.
- Once you've reset your password, you can log into the Gift Service Center. Your computer will most likely remember you upon future login attempts.
If you have trouble accessing the Gift Services Center, please let us know. (It's a new system, and we're still refining some of the kinks.) You can also make changes and updates to your monthly gift during regular business hours by calling Elaine Bellenoit, Database Manager at (401) 519-0234.
Please note: All sustainers will be sent a letter in late January summarizing their previous year's giving for tax purposes.
Become a Sustaining Member of The Public's Radio!
Becoming a sustaining member of The Public's Radio is a great way to make it a little bit easier to support your local public radio station. Instead of making one lump-sum donation to The Public's Radio, sustainers give a smaller gift once a month. You don’t have to worry about renewing your membership once a year, and you’ll know that you’ve done your part. Sustaining members help us plan our budgets better, and believe it or not, more sustainers means less on-air fundraising interruptions.