Contact & Directions
The Public's Radio • 1 Union Station • Providence RI 02903
Main Phone and Email
Main phone number, general questions, or questions about on-air or website content:
(We may not be able to answer your questions about nationally produced programs. You can contact NPR via their website.)
Make a Donation
Donate online right here!
FCC Public Inspection File
This can now be found at publicfiles.fcc.gov and search on the call letters for the specific facility. There is no paper version of the file as the FCC no longer requires it.
Directions to our office
- Google Maps finds The Public's Radio. For other mapping sites, try 40 Exchange Terrace. We are located in the Rhode Island Foundation building.
- Paid parking is available in the Union Station Plaza Garage (part of the Courtyard Marriott Providence), entrance is at 5 Memorial Blvd. There's also an outdoor lot adjacent to the garage, the entrance is 6 Exchange Street, which is between Memorial Blvd and Exchange Terrace. Please note that we do not validate for either the lot nor the garage.
- There are a limited number of parking meters on Exchange Terrace - $0.25 / 12 minutes, 2-hour maximum.
- Visitors who arrive by bicycle are welcome to use the free bike rack directly inside the front doors of the Rhode Island Foundation building.
- Our office is next to the RIPTA transit hub in Kennedy Plaza (map), accessible by many bus routes, and we are a few blocks away from the Providence Amtrak & MBTA train station at 100 Gaspee St.