Having trouble loading this page? Get help troubleshooting.
Contact & Directions
The Public's Radio • 1 Union Station • Providence RI 02903
Main Phone and Email
Main phone number, general questions, or questions about on-air or website content:
(We may not be able to answer your questions about nationally produced programs. You can contact NPR via their website.)
- Rings All Newsroom Phones (401) 351-2244 or (401) 519-0223
- Avory Brookins, Environment Reporter (401) 519-0233
- Chuck Hinman, Morning Host (401) 519-0232
- News Director (401) 519-0227
- Ian Donnis, Political Reporter (401) 519-0231
- John Bender, Reporter (401) 519-0226
- Lynn Arditi, Health Reporter (401) 519-0224
- Scott MacKay, Political Analyst (401) 351-6749
- Morning Producer / Reporter (401) 351-6230
Make a Donation
Donate online right here!
FCC Public Inspection File
Click the links below for our Online Public Inspection Files.
We do not own the following stations, so we have no input to, nor responsibility over, these stations. But since our programming airs on them through our leases, we include the links for convenience.
Please note: there is no paper version of the file as the FCC no longer requires it.
If you require assistance accessing the Online Public Inspection Files, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-351-2800 and ask for help with the Public File.
Directions to our office
- Google Maps finds The Public's Radio. For other mapping sites, try 40 Exchange Terrace. We are located in the Rhode Island Foundation building.
- Paid parking is available in the Union Station Plaza Garage (part of the Courtyard Marriott Providence), entrance is at 5 Memorial Blvd. There's also an outdoor lot adjacent to the garage, the entrance is 6 Exchange Street, which is between Memorial Blvd and Exchange Terrace. Please note that we do not validate for either the lot nor the garage.
- There are a limited number of parking meters on Exchange Terrace - $0.25 / 12 minutes, 2-hour maximum.
- Visitors who arrive by bicycle are welcome to use the free bike rack directly inside the front doors of the Rhode Island Foundation building.
- Our office is next to the RIPTA transit hub in Kennedy Plaza (map), accessible by many bus routes, and we are a few blocks away from the Providence Amtrak & MBTA train station at 100 Gaspee St.